14 November 2011

Greyson Chance ILY !






FATIN ADORE GREYSON can i say ILY to him ? ohh if Qistina can why not me ? HAHA ~ huh ! what type of title that i made ? do i care ,, that's the fact right ? my timeline was full as everyone now busy tweet about him ! wall facebook also same ! first i know him when i heard his song title  WAITING OUTSIDE THE LINE  at Hitz.fm . Firstly i don't think like i want to know about him . OMG & guess what ? since Greyson Chance came to Malaysia & duet with Najwa Latiff at AIM , he starts be a famous little boy -,-
and , yesterday i found Qistina album picture with title Sweet Couple ♥ :*  . I was shocked to see that pictures

 , OMG she's so lucky ! okey let me share one of her pictures with GC , only one!



now please tell me what you will do when you want to go and suddently GC grab your hands ?? OMG are you willing to let go his hand ? I don't think so .... Qistina are lucky right ? not all GC fans are lucky like her . anddd i'm jealous ! and now , everyone busy add , send private message and post at her wall . I think she will be famous as GC . Qistina quite friendly you know , hehe I like you little girl ! look i share Qistina album pictures link at my wall !


and look what she's comment , she not arrogant with me , yeah i like . hehe :)

but seriously pity her , since everyone know she got a nice treat from GC , certain people starts hate her and talks nonsense about her , pity you adeq . they are so jelly right ? they think they right but they forgot that they are obvious jealous with you . HAHA ! don't worry i'll keep  Qistina & Greyson :)

ohh don't forget to read her blog ! both of them are really sweet ^^

sorry my english was bad , do i care ? i just want to try !









No comments:

Post a Comment

Adios, 2023!

 Assalamualaikum, hai! How's 2023? Orait ke tak orait? Kalau untuk aku.. ya alhamdulillah. Better dari tahun tahun yang sebelumnya. Nak ...